Salary – Negotiable
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in IT or a small amount of IT experience who is looking to build a career in this field.
Whilst starting off as a 1st Line role, this is a good opportunity for the right candidate to evolve into an all-round Technical Support Engineer down the line supporting customers remotely and visiting client sites as and when required with a view to resolving any technical issues.
The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills with a reasonable knowledge in IT. You will be working with an experienced and supportive IT team and will be supported with obtaining relevant qualifications along the way.
- First line support
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good keyboard and notetaking skills
- Professional friendly attitude
- A good work ethic
- Hardworking and eager to learn
- Good Microsoft office skills would be desirable and any active directory skills
- Taking and handling incoming calls from a diverse range of clients
- Managing incoming mail flow
- Allocating workflow to available engineers
- Performing basic IT troubleshooting round infrastructure and application support
- Communicating regularly with the engineering team and management team
- Assisting management with regards to ensuring tickets don’t breach SLA
We look forward to hearing from you.